TIME4EU: It’s you time, it’s time for Europe
Europe for Citizens programme – actions grants 2020 in order to support Strand 1: European Remembrance and Strand 2: Democratic engagement and civic participation within the framework of the Europe for Citizens Programme 2014 – 2020.
To focus on youngsters and their role in the present and in the future of Europe, to contribute to combat Eurosceptical rhetoric, encourage participants to open a dialogue and to elaborate an inclusive rhetoric in favour of Europe at a local level
The actions to be carried out between 01/04/21 and 31/03/2023.
The timetable for events will be organised by the partners.
Each project partner accepts the workplan of the Application Form and respects the timetable of the events to be organized by the partners involved. The actions shall be carried out between 1/04/2021 and 31/03/2023.
- Create a local working group formed by the target group of young people at risk of social inclusion
- Develop with this group in 18 months a strategic local development plan for a more inclusive city
- To participate in 8 international events with group representatives who will learn skills and experiences to share with working group.
- Host a transnational event in the village indicated by you. It will be a photographic contest between the 8 international teams that will have to promote the country as a destination for investments in the real estate sector.
- Participate in the final competition in which the 8 international group present their final projects.
- Brainstorming sessions, workshops and round table discussions